HSCI, incorporated in January 1992, specializes in the representation and distribution of high performance, long lasting products for the hot water heating industry. Conveniently located in Toronto adjacent to Pearson International Airport, the company provides sales, distribution, marketing, training and field support for premium brands of heating boilers, controls and accessories for all types of residential and commercial applications.
With a keen eye for innovation and long term commitment to furthering the hydronic industry, we have continually introduced leading edge products to a growing market. Performance, superior quality and long life have provided our customers with the comfort only a hot water heating system can provide. Energy efficiency and low maintenance have combined to deliver economy of operation and low life cycle costs to our systems.
Our brands hold an enviable reputation in today’s hydronic market. With more than forty years of industry experience, our company proudly provides unparalleled product and field support to contractors, wholesale suppliers, design engineers, architects and all levels of government.
The Benefits of Hydronic Heating
Hydronic heating is the most comfortable, cost efficient method of heating used in homes and buildings today. Hydronic heating is versatile, quiet and economical. It can be incorporated into almost any type of home or building, utilizing any modern fuel source.
Hydronic radiant systems circulate water through tubing in the floors, through convectors or radiators along the walls and through fan coils to warm the surfaces of a home. When compared to air, there are many advantages to heating your home using water that will create an optimal experience of comfort in your home.
- Surfaces within the space are heated rather than the air itself
- Heat is evenly distributed within each space to provide maximum comfort, thus eliminating hot or cold spots
- There is less circulation of dust and particles, which can cause allergies
- Hydronic heating systems eliminate fan noises and stop/start sounds typical of a forced air furnace and ductwork system, which promotes a clean and quiet living space
- Your home or building can be zoned to control individual room temperatures according to how you use each space
- You can control the temperature of your floors to set your optimal level of comfort
- You can monitor your hydronic system through WIFI, home automation or building automation controls to achieve maximum energy efficiency
- You can incorporate additional modes of comfort, such as domestic hot water, snow melting and pool heating, in order to achieve an efficient system from a single heat source